Day 3 for personnel development training course for advanced skills in rail transportation engineering
Subject: Concrete sleepers in rail transportation engineering: design, testing, manufacturing and quality systems standards
In the morning, the participants were heard
- Lecture on concrete pillow testing standards (EN and AREMA) by Mr. Phasin Phaitheekul, director of the hospital. Porn.
- In-depth lecture on concrete pillow testing standards (SRT and AS) by Dr. Anat Hasub, Director of Prof.
And in the afternoon, participants in the training received a demonstration of testing concrete pillows and parts in the laboratory of RTTC by experts as follows:
- Static railseat load, lectured by Dr. Wichapong Sochu, academician of SRTR.
- Bond development & Ultimate Load, lectured by Mr. Panuwat Mat Charoensuk, academician of the NESDB.
- Railseat repeated load, lectured by Mr. Winai Boonmalert, Academician of SRTR.
- Fastener dynamic stiffiness, lectured by Mr. Praphapong Kositvanich, Academician of SRTR.