DYNAMIC TRAIN MONITORING SYSTEM
It is a system for measuring the weight and deformation of train wheels. While moving (Dynamic Weight) can be installed instead of the original rail and compare weight. You can check the balance of the train wheels on both sides.
- Regular speed (no limit) in the zone of weighing system for train passing.
- Measure the wheel load, axle load, wagon weight.
- Compare the wheel forces with limits and activate an alarm with exact localisation of the fault.
- Option automatic Wagon identification by detection of UIC wagon number or RFID number.
- Applicable for fixed tracks, concrete or wooden sleepers.
- Calibration ability OIML R106-1, class 1, +/-0.5% for commercial weighing (not demanded).
- Velocity during weighing 2 – 8 km/h for class 1 and 8 – 160 km/h for class 2.
- No gap between lane weighing system (the weighing lanes are welded completely imple-mented).
- Ordinary and fast installation in existing railway infrastructure, without removing sleeper and without modification of the railway road bed.