INSPECTION ALLTERRAIN VEHICLE (ATV)
Hi-Rail ATV (Rail Flaw Detection, RFD)
It is a small ATV track inspection vehicle that can detect the cracks of the rail tracks. Rail Flaw Detection System (RFD) technology Ultrasonic movement is used to detect cracks in the rail. can be inspected from the rail head to the foot of the rail. Able to inspect rail cracks more than 100 km/day.
• Use ULTRASONIC Probe to check for defects.
• Identify the type of defect such as cracks , broken
• Check distances more than 100 km / day
• Able to run to inspection maximum speed of 30 km/hr
• Accurately determine the location of defects, cracks
• Able to enter and exit the facility easily (FIFO)